Coronado Thunderbirds is a club for persons 50 years or older who have retired from Sandia National Laboratories, Los Alamos National Labs, DOE/NNSA, other federal agencies, or the military. Spouses and surviving spouses are welcome to join.
- Great group of people, many of whom you may know from the labs or the base.
- Interesting talks – please see the agenda for the next meeting or the Previous Programs page.
- Access to the Mountain View Club and it’s many activities and all Morale, Wellness, and Recreation (MWR) facilities. This includes the Base gyms, the golf course, the auto hobby shop, bowling, RV storage, etc. – check out the activities page
- Other activities like Travel/Tour opportunities.
NAME BADGES FOR THE THUNDERBIRDS
We have two options:
- KA-MO Engravers (Mike Holly), 5001 Douglas McArthur NE, 87110, phone 883-4963, email is KAMONM@aol.com. Mike’s shop is at his home, so please do not call before 10:00am. His price is $5.00 for a badge with safety pin clasp. A badge with a magnetic holder is $7.00. His turnaround time is usually around 1-2 weeks.
- Awards, etc., 904 Juan Tabo NE, 87112, phone 292-3337, email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Her price is $6.41 for a badge with a magnetic back. Her turnaround time is usually three days.
Pete Havey – 2019 Membership Chair and KAFB Base Passes – Membership
Join in the fun!